We are a fishing lodge that offers holidays fishing for Baltic Salmon and Arctic Grayling in Pajala, Sweden.
- Our site address is https://www.kengisbruk.com
- Our company name is Kengis Bruk AB
- Our Data Protection Officer is James Bartlett and he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration, security and fraud prevention purposes
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users contacting Kengis Bruk AB do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 your personal information is kept private and stored securely until it is no longer required, or has no use.
Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form-to-email submission process, but we must advise users that they do so at their own risk.
Any email sent to us, including any attachments, may be monitored and used by us for reasons of security and for monitoring compliance with office policies. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us is within the bounds of the law.
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you.
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
- Carry out our contracts with you.
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
- Tell you our charges.
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you.
If you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the reasons set out above, you can let us know at any time by filling in a request on this page manage-my-data/, and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you. In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the products and services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
We may transfer your collected data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights.
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud risks.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at any time using our ‘Manage my Data’ form found here: manage-my-data/ Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- Request a copy of your personal data in a portable format (and optionally you can ask us to transfer it directly to another data controller);
- Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- To object to processing of your personal data; and
- Complain to a supervisory authority.
You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling, but we do not perform any such actions.
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
Although we only look to include safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout our websites. (External links are clickable text/banner/image links to other websites, similar to www.kengisbruk.com or Kengis Bruk AB.)
Kengis Bruk AB cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and Kengis Bruk AB cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution regarding their own privacy and personal details. We will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact us through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
SHORTENED LINKS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls (web addresses) e.g. bit.ly/2n3P5JT).
Users are advised to exercise caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by any website. Despite best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
We may occasionally need to update this policy. We will update this page with the changes and revision dates. In some cases we will need to email you directly to notify you of changes.
If you have any queries, comments or complaints about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it, please contact: Company Data Protection Officer: James Bartlett. Email Address: email@example.com You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.