Silver Doctor Rocker
Trying out a classic pattern the Silver Doctor in a Rocker variant, on my recycled guitar string balls! Guitarists out there don't thrown them away... SAVE YOUR BALLS!
(DISCLOSURE - I know the video is edited quite choppy but there was some corrupted footage that would not export if it wasn't cut out, thank you for watching through it)
Tied in front of the ball to add a little weight and flare the materials. Look out for my mini rockers coming soon. These balls are 3mm in length with a 1mm groove, perfect for a single hackle and wing.
- 3mm silver guitar string ball
- 1.8mm or 2mm blue plastic liner tube
- 10/0 Veevus red thread
- Yellow & Orange Opossum
- Red Tanuki
- Fluorescent blue grizzle hen hackle
- Blue silver fox tail
- Blue Holographic flash Long
- Silver Holographic flash Long
- Natural grizzle hen hackle
- Fiery brown shadow fox pelt
- Jungle cock cheeks